Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 4

I had a successful day four on the cleanse. I feel like I am over that hump. For the first time, I did not experience any hunger pains. I think drinking the tea prior to becoming hungry and also drinking the peppermint tea long with has helped a great deal. I realized I was having headaches because I was about to start my period, which I did yesterday. I was a bit concerned that this would be detrimental to my cleanse; however, I am going to press through. Usually I present with cravings when it is time for me to come on, but oddly enough, I did not crave the usual junk foods that I do. The only annoying thing is the smell of my breath and the white coating on my tongue. I am coughing up mucus in the morning so I figure this is all part of the cleansing process and my nose is a bit runny. GOOD THING TO REPORT. I've not taken blood pressure meds since last Thursday morning per doctor's orders and my blood pressure is as low as it has been ever. I will contribute this to the cayenne pepper; I read yesterday that it is a natural remedy for heart issues and also BP issues. So, even after the cleanse is complete, I will continue using this in my drinks, or when I cook. I don't mind the heat as long as I don't have to take medications. I eliminated quite a bit yesterday too. That cayenne pepper is no joke in that area. I am now on day 5!!! Go ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment