Monday, January 9, 2012

Goal Reached and I am reaching further

BEFORE:



AFTER:



In August I set out to lose 15lbs - outside looking in one would automatically think I was crazy because I was not "big;" however, I had reached 157lbs and for me this was unacceptable. When I would go into the dressing room and try on clothes, I would notice my muffin top and this DISGUSTED me. I don't really care much about how other people see me as much as I care about how I see myself. So, I decided to buckle down and get moving. I started going to the gym and working out 3-5 days a week and cutting calories. Slowly but surely, I began to notice my body slimming down. Now that I've been working out since August, I can't miss an opportunity to go to the gym. I even go on weekends. I have reached my goal of losing weight, now I want to tone and sculpt my body, especially my calves and abs! I am excited about my transformation and would like to share my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment